A completely unique 1176´ish compressor with just the right sound but also with options that make it far more flexible than the original model. Beta76 includes two modes, Modern and Vintage. Modern Mode allows for a full electronic processing of the signal, while Vintage mode is full of color, not least by virtue of the Carnhill input transformer.
Beta76 is equipped with true bypass and a convenient high-pass filter so it is possible to keep the deep bottom free of the Side Chain circuit in Beta76.
Beta76 uses a FET transistor, which like the original makes it lightning fast.
- Attack time: 20us - 800us
- Release time: 50ms - 1100ms
- Compression ratio: 4: 1; 8: 1; 12: 1; 20: 1
- True Bypass
- SC High Pass filter - 60,90,150Hz
- Output impedance: 600ohm
- Freq. response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1dB)
- Signal to noise ratio SNR:> 83dB
- Enhanced Link function
- Balanced output and input (XLR Neutrik)
- Case Rack 2U
- Dimensions: x 88 483 235 mm x
- Weight 6k