If you wish to return an item, you must do the following:
2) Pack the goods securely!
Return item(s) must be sent to the address:
Cyber Farm ApS
Islevdalvej 142, 1
Att: RETURN + ORDER NUMBER
You yourself are responsible for, and payment for, the return shipment. We recommend that you send back with GLS. You can order a GLS return label from us - Buy a GLS return label here
It is also possible (by agreement) to deliver returned goods to the address yourself within the store's opening hours.
Return of goods:
- DO NOT write on the packaging.
- ONLY use clear tape on the packaging.
- Make sure the item is securely wrapped.
- When you return it to us, it is important that the original packaging is intact.
- Remember to attach a copy of the invoice or receipt.
If you damage, write on or lose the original packaging, it is considered a decrease in value of the item and an amount corresponding to the decrease in value will be deducted from the return payment.
If you wish to return an item, it is therefore important that the item incl. all accessories are securely packed - either in an outer cardboard box or with bubble wrap (NB: clear packing tape may only be used on original packaging!).
Any accompanying software must not be activated or seals must be intact. In short, goods must always be returned and received by us in at least the same condition as when they were sent from here. Therefore, we ask you to ensure that the item is thoroughly wrapped.
We do not receive packages sent by cash on delivery or sent to a post office or parcel shop.
Goods without the right of return include, among other things:
Acquired goods, specially built goods, goods cut to size, in-ear headphones, software and products that cannot be sold again after opening.
Refunds are made as soon as possible and no later than 7 days after we have received the item.
We check ALWAYS our return goods and you may lose your purchase amount in whole or in part if the value of the goods has deteriorated because one or more of the following conditions apply:
- The item has been put into use.
- The item has been damaged or shows obvious signs of use.
- The item's original packaging, which is also considered part of the item, is damaged and/or shows signs of having been opened, which means that the item cannot be unpacked and sold again as a new item.
- EAN and public customers have no right of return unless otherwise agreed in writing.
See our terms and conditions: click here