Stereo amp and cabinet emulation pedal with three Super Lead emulations, multiple speakers, cabinets, boosts, live and preset modes that can be customized using the UAFX app for mobile.
With the UAFX Lion '68 Super Lead Amp pedal, you get the classic British amplifier sound known from musicians and bands such as Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and others.
Using the same dynamic speaker modeling technology as in the Ox Amp Top Box, you get the authentic sound of six classic speaker/cabinet setups with perfectly placed microphones and dynamic room sound.
- GB25: (Late '60s Marshall w/ vintage Celestion 25-watt “Greenbacks”)
- GB30: (Marshall “100” birch cab w/ Celestion 30-watt “Greenbacks”)
- JB|GB: (Two Celestion 25-watt “Greenbacks” / Two JBL D-120 Fs
- 1×12 Electro-Voice EVM12*
- 2×12 (Two-Rock Extension cab w/Celestion G12M-65 Creambacks)*
- 4×12 (Marshall 1960 TV cab w/ Celestion Vintage 30s)*
*Available with UAFX Control app.
- Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic late-'60s British 100-watt tube sound ever placed into a stompbox
- Authentic emulations of three legendary high-powered tube amplifiers — Super Lead, Super Bass, and “Brown”
- Includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
- Features "hot rod" amp and speaker mods, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon registration
- Bypass cabinet / mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
- UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, tweak noise gate, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
Note that the Lion '68 Super Lead Amp requires a modern 400 mA isolated power supply (sold separately).