Stereo modulation pedal with Chorus, Flanger and Tremolo
Three of guitar history's most iconic effects are here emulated down to the smallest detail and assembled in a single incredibly well-sounding pedal.
Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Astra Modulation Machine boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic classic Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, and Tremolo effects ever available in a stompbox.
From spacey studio flanger tones of the 1970's, to gritty bucket-brigade chorus and luscious opto tube tremolo, Astra Modulation Machine puts three iconic vintage effects at your feet, in a beautifully-crafted pedal that's built to last decades.
Three Timeless Modulation Effects
Chorus Brigade: Classic '70s analog bucket brigade chorus with additional Vibrato mode.
Flange / DBLR: Studio flanger / doubler tones modeling legendary rack effects units.
Train 65: Perfectly-emulated opto tube tremolo derived from iconic blackface amps of the mid-1960's.
Bonus effects: Free Phaser X90 and Dharma Trem 61, downloadable at registration.
Astra Modulation Machine - Key Features
- Flagship modulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three timeless modulation effects, with secondary modes and settings
- Simple Live / Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass, * silent switching
- Classic UA analogue design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum **
- Inputs: 2 x ¼ ”TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼ ”TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- USB Type-C for computer updates
* True / Buffered bypass available via UAFX Control software (coming Spring 2021)
** Power supply sold separately