Trinnov has quickly become known for their unrivaled room correction systems installed in leading studios around the world. With NOVA, Trinnov's Optimizer technology becomes available to many more studios. But NOVA is not just an optimizer – it is the backbone of your entire monitor system.
NOVA handles all monitor solutions from stereo to 5.1 and handles all analog and digital signals like no other monitor controller. Connect, adjust and switch between sound sources and multiple sets of monitors regardless of format and connection. NOVA is compatible with the Avid EUCON protocol and with Trinnov's own La Remote.
Easily upgrade from 2 to 6 channels with a simple software update. Whether you need to add a sub, a couple of extra monitors or upgrade to 5.1, just purchase an extended license and a new setup will be ready in a few clicks.
Optimizer technology is very sophisticated, but with NOVA the process has become easy to use thanks to the new user interface.
• 1x Calibration Microphone Etercon Input • 1x Jack 6.35 Stereo Headphone Output
• 1x USB Type A Port for La Remote
• Standby / Mute button
• LED status
• 1x ADAT OR SPDIF OPTICAL INPUT
• 1x SPDIF coaxial input
• 2x Ethernet ports (Dante 8in/8out) • 1x AES3 XLR stereo output
• 2x XLR Balanced Inputs
• 4x Jack 6.35 Balanced Inputs • 6x XLR Balanced Outputs
AUDIO & PROCESSING
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate: 24 Bits/192 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate: 24 Bits/192 kHz
- A/D Dynamic Range (AES17): 115 dB (A-WEWEVED, REF. +18DBU)
- D/A DYNAMIC RANGE (AES17): 115 db (A-Weighted, Ref. +18DBU)
- D/A THD+N ratio : > 110dB, 1kHz@0dBFS (20kHz BW)
- Processing Sampling Rate: Native (No Internal Sampling Rate Conversion)
- Processing Resolution: 64 bits floating point
- 2 Optimizer processing channels included (upgradable)
• Power Requirement: 90-127V/220-230V AC 50Hz/60Hz
• Power consumption: 15W
• Mains Fuse: T400MA SLOW BLOW
• Integrated (No External Transformer, Standard IEC Socket)
• Fanless design for silent operation
- Network connectivity: IPV4
Dual Connector with Configurable Integrated Switch
- IP Configuration modes: DHCP / Auto-IP link local / fixed IP
- Eucon compatibility via the "Trinnov App"
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
• Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 482 x 44 x 192
• Dimensions (w x h x d) inches: 19 “x 1.7” x 7.3 ”
• Shipping Box Dimensions (W x H x D) CM: 59 x 9 x 31 • Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs
• Shipping weight / volume: 4 kg / 0.02 m3
• Rack Mounting: 1u - Fixed Rack Ears