Omnisphere 2 builds on the absolutely amazing and popular Omnisphere 1. Ver. 2 includes improved versions of all the sounds, new modulation options, creative extensions with import option of external audio and much much more.
Omnisphere 2 has every conceivable - and unimaginable - modulation and adjustment option, and in addition a large power rack so there is plenty of opportunity for sound design in a class of its own. Omnisphere to is wrapped in a simple and easy-to-understand user interface, where you both as a super user and as a novice dive into the many options as needed.
The legendary Eric Persing is behind Spectrasonics and Omnisphere, and there is no denying it, his unique ear for sound and richness of ideas makes his instruments something very special.
Erik Persing has for more than 25 years influenced the development within sound design, he is known for his work with i.a. Danny Elfman, Chaka Khan, Leonard Cohen mf. and was for many years also involved in the development of products from i.a. Roland.
Omnisphere supports all popular plug-in formats.
- Simple, easy-to-understand user interface
- Many extra features for the nerds
- Elegant browser with search functions, audio categories, descriptions and images
- 8 independent arpeggiators
- The world's first arpeggiator with Groove Lock ™ - which syncs to MIDI and Stylus RMX grooves.
- Special Live Mode
- Stack Mode interface with the option of layers, splits and x-fades
- 8-part multitimbral with built-in Mixer, Aux FX and Mastering FX racks
- Advanced MIDI Learn function and automation
- Integrated manual
- Lots of online instructional videos
- Supports 64-bit formats