Isopatch quality crossover/patchbay for studio use. Signex has long since established itself as the study standard within intersectional fields for professional studies. All over the world, the company's products are used for both large and small installations, and with good reason. Signex is synonymous with reliable quality that ensures good connections and easy maintenance for many years.
The Isopatch Bantam was introduced in 1991 as an alternative to the standard long-frame patch panel.
Although designed primarily for the semi-pro audio market, the Isopatch Bantam was found to be extremely reliable and became popular in more demanding applications including sound reinforcement and broadcast. Installation contractors love the Isopatch Bantam because the normalizing is so easy to program and the rear 25 pin D-sub connectors mean that they can use pre-made cables and just plug in on-site saving hours of tedious wiring.
Over the past ten years, the Isopatch Bantam has gained a firm reputation for reliability value and we now introduce the Isopatch Bantam PRO Series. We could not find a way to improve on the design of the PCB assembly, but we have given the PRO Series a striking new metallic-blue front panel. The PRO Series adds beauty to the well-established Isopatch attributes of excellent value and proven reliability.
* Two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U or rack space
* Enclosed Jack design keeps out dust and dirt
* Solid palladium cross-point switch contacts
* Direct solder or 25 way D-sub rear termination
* Half and full normalization available on all channels
* Suitable for balanced / unbalanced and stereo signals
* Lacing Bar Kit available for extra rear cable support
* Neat slide-in strips for socket designation
* Suitable for insert points without special leads
* PCB parallel wiring points for each Jack
* 4.4mm Bantam Jack sockets
* D25P - Rear 25 way D-sub female
* TP - Direct solder terminations
Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)
* PST96D25P - 483 x 45 x 71
* PST96TP - 483 x 45 x 69
* PST96D25P - 1085g
* PST96TP - 930g
* Half and Full normalizing programmable on every channel
* Switch contact resistance <0.03 Ohm
* Switch contact life> 10,000 operations
* Mine. rack opening required: 442m
* 1pk (10) Ident cards (ICP440)
* 2pk (100) Cable ties (CTP100) (PST96TP only)