The Rupert Neve Master Bus Processor is based on Neve´'s well-known class-A signal path which became known with the large 5088 mixer.
MBP redefines what you can use a master compressor and limiter for, and makes it an extremely creative tool whether it is to be used in the studio or live.
This is not a 2254, but an extension of Neve´'s early design, and MBP can be used from the finest classic mixes to the most hard-pumped EDM tracks - it can do it all and possesses the flexibility needed in a modern production environment.
- Frequency Response:
- Main Output, no load,
- –3dB @ 4Hz
- –3dB @ 120kHz
- Maximum Output Level:
- Maximum output from 20 Hz to 40 kHz is +24.5 dBu.
- Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise:
- @ 1kHz, +20 dBu output: Better than 0.006%
- @ 20Hz, +20 dBu output: Better than 0.20%
- As above, Silk Blue Engaged, Texture fully CW: Better than 2.5%
- As above, Silk Red Engaged, Texture fully CW: Better than 3.5%
- @ 20kHz, +20 dBu output: Better than 0.020%
- Slew rate
- Better than 4 V / h
- Threshold: Variable from -30dBu to + 20dBu
- Ratio: Variable from 1.1: 1 to 40: 1 (LIMIT)
- Blend: Variable from 0% to 100% Compressor
- Gain: Variable from -6 dB to +20 dB
- Attack: Variable from 20 mS to 75 mS (0.1mS with “FAST”)
- Release: Variable from 100mS to 2.2 Seconds
- Power Consumption
- .65A @ 117 VAC, .35A @ 220 VAC
- 5mm x 20mm, 2.5 Amp, fast acting, ceramic body - Bussman type GDA 2.5A or equivalent
- 3.5 ”H (2U), 19” W, 12 ”D
- Shipping Size
- 5 ”H (2U), 23” W, 12 ”D
- Shipping Weight
- 20 lbs