PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEXT DELIVERY IS EXPECTED AROUND MID-OCTOBER
STANDALONE PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENT
The workflow. The sounds. No computer necessary.
MASCHINE + is a sampler, a drum machine, a synth, and an on-stage superpower. In short, it's whatever you make it. Leave the laptop behind, jam with your other gear, and create beats in minutes with a wealth of on-board sounds, instruments, and effects.
It's the iconic MASCHINE workflow, with fewer strings attached.
DO IT STANDALONE
Standalone means more focus, more freedom, and more music making. Plug in, power up, and get creating straight away in the embedded MASCHINE + production environment - from first ideas to finished tracks. Dial in effects to tweak your sounds, or sample audio and make it your own with an intuitive interface designed to keep the creative juices flowing. And if you want to bring your ideas into a DAW, copy them over, and boot up the MASCHINE software on your computer to pick up where you left off.
9 INSTRUMENTS, 35 EFFECTS, AND THOUSANDS OF SOUNDS ON BOARD
As well as its classic groovebox workflow, MASCHINE + includes MASCHINE + Selection: A dedicated package of nine synths and sampled instruments, 35 effects, and seven Expansions (including two of your own choosing) that work seamlessly in standalone mode. It includes heavy-hitters like MASSIVE, FM8, MONARK, PRISM, the MASCHINE Factory Selection, RAUM, and PHASIS. That means its 16 pads can sound like a dusty vintage drumkit, a warped wavetable lead, or an organic modal synth - pretty much anything you can think of if you flex your sound design skills.
SAMPLE AND SEQUENCE EVERYTHING
Whether you're digging records or ripping radio edits, record any sound into MASCHINE + and quickly chop and stretch the results into your own custom kits. Or transform and twist them in real-time with the Audio plug-in. The same goes for guitars, vocals, drums, and anything else - more sounds means more creative ways to make music.
• Integrated hardware / software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer,
FX, and more
• 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled
instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
• Includes 25 GB COMPLETE 11 SELECT library - see opposite for details
• 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay,
reverb and compressor
• 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing,
sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
• 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
• Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼ ”TRS line outputs,
2 x TR ”TRS line inputs, dynamic” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone
output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
• Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing
with FX, and more
• Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting
levels and balance
• Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
• Seamless integration with COMPLETE
• Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing,
pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60 / SP 1200
• Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and
FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
MASCHINE Software contains everything you need to create and perform.
An 8 GB library of high quality sounds and drum kits,
multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right out of the box, plus Drum Synths.
The package also includes COMPLETE 11 SELECT - 11 premium instruments
(provided as downloads upon hardware registration)
- MASSIVE - virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK - iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN - classic upright piano
- DRUMLAB - sampled / synthesized percussion
- REAKTOR PRISM - polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK 1 - electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES - 20+ legendary vintage synths
- VINTAGE ORGANS - sampled classic organs
- WEST AFRICA - percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP - powerful compressor
- REPLY - pro-quality delay