Mother-32 is Moog's first semi-modular synth in desktop format. 100% analog instrument with just the right analog sound and extensive pairing options with other synth or Euro-rack modules. It gives the Mother-32 great flexibility as well as sonic and creative options for sound design.
Mother-32 is delivered in a robust aluminum cassis with wooden sides. It has a voltage controlled 32-stage sequencer with 64 sequence slots.
Lowpass and highpass filters are of course Moog's legendary Filters. Two voltage-controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator, LFO with audio-rate modulation options, MIDI input and MIDI for CV conversion.
• Semi-modular design that does not require patching
• Voltage-controlled 32-stage sequencer with 64 sequence slots
• Lowpass and Highpass Moog filters (20 Hz - 20 kHz) with with voltage controlled resonance
• Audio input for processing external audio sources
VCO with waveform pulse and sawtooth
• 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI for CV conversion
• 32 modular patch points (5 cables included)
• 2 voltage controlled mixers
• Perfect to combine with Werkstatt 01, Minitaur or other synth
• The Mother-32 module can be easily moved to another Eurorack case
• Easily mounted 2-3 units vertically with if you add metal rails (optional accessory)