This high-fidelity replacement for classic front-address dynamic microphones is equipped with two dedicated filters for immediate sound-shaping at the source. Record vocals and percussion with impact and clarity or flip a switch to capture electric guitars with warmth and unprecedented realism. In addition to its timbral flexibility, the LS-208 has the ability to withstand a staggering 135dB of SPL without internal padding, making it a uniquely powerful choice for extremely loud and dynamic sound sources.
- Microphone Type:Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:Large
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB SPL
- Output Impedance:150 ohms
- Sensitivity:5mV / Pa (-46dBV)
- Self Noise:15dB A weighted
- Low Cut Filter:50Hz, 120Hz
- Features:8kHz, 10kHz High-cut Filters
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:7.5 ″ x 1.98 ″
- Weight:1.05 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shockmount, Hardshell Case, Windscreen
- Manufacturer Part Number:LS208002