Kii Audio THREE Professional high-end DSP-controlled monitor system.
DSP has for many years been known within professional monitors, but Kii Audio has with THREE gone further than any other manufacturer in terms of working with the interaction between devices and advanced DSP control to make their monitor as linear as possible and at the same time avoid the negative side effects that both size and not least the space in which the monitor is used can have.
The result is a very special monitor with as many as 6 drivers per. monitor and extremely powerful amplifier stages of a total of 1.500W per. monitor, providing full control of all aspects of the monitor and an unmatched power output.
This makes the Kii THREE suitable for small and medium-sized control rooms where, in a compact space, they can provide the same performance and power as flush-mount main-monitors, which has also given THREE the nickname Mini Main Monitor.
Each monitor contains 6 channels of DSP, D / A conversion and amplifier, which means that there is full control of all frequencies and the delay that can occur between the devices depending on where they are mounted. In other words, it has given Kii Audio the opportunity to compensate for the phase and time that is crucial to get such a correct reproduction of sounds, it makes THREE provides a completely unique listening experience.
- Compact DSP controlled monitor speaker
- 4x 6.5 ″ woofer, 1 × 5 ″ midrange, 1 ″ waveguided tweeter, all individually driven
- Amplification: 6x250W full-custom Ncore
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: +/- 0,5dB - 25 kHz, 20Hz -6dB
- Phase response: minimum (best possible time coherence).
- Long term SPL (*): 105dB
- Short term SPL (*): 110dB
- Peak SPL: 115dB
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (80Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x40x40cm, 8 ″ x16 ″ x16 ″ (WxHxD)
- Weight: 15kg (33lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES / EBU
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner
- (*) IEC60268-5 Paragraph 20.6
Connector panel from left to right:
- XLR Input - this can provide either analog or digital Input depending on how the select switch is set
- Select switch (3 positions) - chooses between AES left channel / Analog / AES right channel Input
- KiiLink Digital Input on CAT5 - used to connect the two speakers & future Kii products
- KiiLink Digital Thru on CAT5 - used to connect the two speakers when using a single AES Input
- Boundary switch - can be set to 16 positions between free / wall / corner to optimize setup
- Contour switch - provides flat setting + 14 different preset EQ curves to match the listeners taste
- Mains Power Connector - plug in your power cable and go, the Kii Three has no power switch