BAE1073MP is two channel in practical 1U rack of the famous 1073 preamp added a high-pass filter. 1073 is by far the most legendary and beloved microphone preamp, and it is not without reason. The ancestors go back to the early 1970s where Rupert Neve, in the opinion of many, invented "the Holy Grail" in recording with his 1073 preamp / eq. The BAE 1073MPL is as authentic and true to the original as possible, a true 1073 preamp for your rack.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19 ″ 1U chassis.
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.