The SR24 is a two-channel four-band equalizer in a 2U rack unit. Dedicated buttons for each function make the SR24 very fast and easy to use. The internal design and circuit have deep roots in the API's history. From the late '70s to the early' 80s, the company produced the APSI 562 module - a four-band equalizer, which was highly sought after among studio technicians, but which is almost impossible to find today. SR24 is an accurately restored version of the original 562.
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain, using separate knobs
- 12 dB or boost / cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak / dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- Fully balanced 1/4 ″ and XLR input and output
- Massive headroom +24 dB clip level