Claro is a comprehensive and user-friendly EQ plug-in that can be used throughout the production process from composition to finished mix. Three clear windows give you progressively deeper insight into the sound and help you gather your tracks in a clear and balanced mix.
- Claro's EQ is highly flexible, with each of its 26 bands offering:
- A clean, musical-sounding EQ that resembles the well-loved Neve types, their modern derivatives and the SSL G Series, as well as many high-end outboard equalizers.
- Left, Right, Mid, Side, Mono, or Stereo channel processing giving you the ability to correct, widen, narrow, or make space within each track.
- A wide 20hz - 40kHz range. The extended high-frequency range offers a smooth, airy quality - excellent for vocals and mix busses.
- Variable Q, including resonance and overshoot on the cut and shelving filters, respectively, giving you the ability to mimic classic synth filters and hardware EQ curves.
- Variable slopes on all band shapes, up to super-steep (120dB per octave) for surgical work and treating precise audio bands
- Claro's automation is smooth and artifact-free, unlike most premium EQs.
- Auto Gain uniquely keeps your track at the same loudness, no matter the signal content or how you choose to EQ it.