Introducing the LL2A. An all original, fast, soft knee, state of the art compressor limiter with mastering audio fidelity. Ideally suited for everyday use on vocals and full-range material.
- Two-knob fixed setup, with high quality stepped, resettable threshold and gain controls.
- Fast 400-microsecond attack, 0.9 second release soft knee compression. So,
a 2400-microsecond attack, 4.9 second release for bass, available in stand-alone mode.
- Minimalist zen differential circuit topology utilizing only two active components in the
audio signal circuit path.
- Unique linear voltage multiplier gain reduction, a voltage-controlled attenuation
(not amplification) unlike any other commercially available compressor.
- True VU ballistic, accurate, fun neon Nixie tube metering.
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing full current /
voltage for active audio components and a 1MHz low noise high voltage supply for the
- Linkable for two LL2A compressor stereo balanced use, or a single LL2A can be
used for unbalanced stereo!
- Rear panel TRS balanced side chain insert, TS link jack, XLR and TRS balanced mono i / o
jacks, stereo unbalanced use TRS (tip-left, ring-right), or XLR pin 2-left pin 3-right.
- Rack-mountable: Up to 2 LL2A compressor limiters fit in a 1u space.
- Made in California, USA.