Price per. set
The larger of our first two monitors, Quasar is an ideal choice for nearfield through mains monitoring in all but the largest rooms. Like it's younger brother, Quasar features custom SEAS drivers with cutting edge diaphragm materials, acoustically inert, sealed Valchromat® cabinets, Hypex Ncore® amps and AKM Velvet Sound conversion, and a dedicated SHARC® DSP per speaker deploying our proprietary calibration technology. And, like all our monitors, it offers an ultra-wide sweet spot, linear phase and magnitude response, vanishingly low distortion and superb transient response, for effortless clarity and highly detailed insight into your mixes. But with twice as many subs, and nearly twice as much power as Pulsar, you can add ridiculous low frequency extension and earth shattering output to that list as well. Hyper accurate tools? Massive sounding client pleasers? With Quasar, you get both.
- Magnitude Linearity: +/- 1db 30hz - 30khz
- Low Frequency Cutoff: -6db at 23hz
- Phase Linearity: +/- 15 ° 30hz - 30khz
- Maximum Continuous SPL (100hz - 30khz at 1m): 112db
- Maximum Continuous LF SPL (30hz at 1m): 104db
- THD + N (94db at 1m): <.5% 100hz - 30khz
- 25mm / 1 ”GrapheneQ ™ tweeter, coaxial alignment with midrange.
- 176mm / 7 ”” Textreme ™ carbon-fiber midrange, underhung surround, FEA optimized geometry for tweeter waveguide.
- 221mm / 8 ”long-throw aluminum alloy subwoofer.
- Hypex Ncore: 250W RMS Subwoofer, 100W RMS Midrange, 75W RMS Tweeter
- Digital 8th order, phase corrected. 200hz LM, 2khz MH
- 742 x 289 x 396 mm (29.2 x 11.4 x 15.6 inches)
- 49kg / 89lbs per speaker