1073MPL is a 500 series version of BAE1073MP with the same familiar Class A sound. 1073 is by far the most legendary and beloved microphone preamp, and it is not without reason. The ancestors go back to the early 1970s where Rupert Neve, according to many, invented "the holy grail" in recording with his 1073 preamp / eq. The BAE 1073MPL is as authentic and true to the original as is possible in the compact 500 format, a true 1073 for your 500 rack.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.