Special edition of Universal Audio's acclaimed Apollo Twin X Duo desktop interface now bundled with UAD plug-ins worth over $ 10.000.
With Heritage Edition, you get an additional 5 premium UAD plug-ins, including all of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA610 mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb. These plug-ins come on top of the included “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle, so here you get the most comprehensive library of classic analog processors included with any professional interface.
Apollo Twin X Duo is a desktop 10 × 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with real-time UAD-2 Duo Core processor and two Unison mic preamps for Mac and Windows
AD / DA in the elite class
Apollo Twin X Duo has A / D and D / A converters in the absolute elite class, two Unison preamps and Duo Core realtime UAD plug-in processors and LUNA recording System integration (Mac) - all contained in a smart desktop Thunderbolt 3 interface for Mac and Windows
Based on Universal Audio's more than 60-year history of high-end audio equipment production, the Apollo Twin X Duo takes the driver's jersey in its price range with a 127 dB dynamic range and an included collection of the acclaimed UAD plug-ins with analog emulations, so you gets a turnkey analog studio that can stand right on your desk.
Two Unison preamps
The two Unison-compatible preamps let you record through precise and detailed microphone preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Helios, UA and more. With Unison technology, the sound of the most coveted analog tube and solid state preamps is hit precisely, where details in the hardware circuit and impedance can be changed by the software in order to achieve a completely accurate emulation of the original hardware.
With the Apollo Twin X Duo, you can record with close to 0 latency through emulations such as the included UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ, thus achieving an authentic analog sound not found in other interfaces. The Unison technology is also available in the two instrument inputs on the front, so you can record with the precise impedance and gain characteristics from guitar and bass amplifier emulations from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg etc.
LUNA Recording System included
Apollo Twin X Duo can be used with all major DAWs such as Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Cubase etc. But it will be a fully integrated system with LUNA, a new revolutionary recording software for Mac from Universal Audio. Supported by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring, LUNA gives you an intuitive one-window workflow where you can record and mix with an unlimited number of tracks, full AU support and access to an exclusive selection of LUNA instruments and extensions.
From integrated Studer multitrack tape and built-in Neve Summing to instruments from Moog et al. LUNA transforms your Apollo interface into the most inspiring music workshop on the planet.
In / outs and talkback mic
With two Unison preamps, two Hi-Z instrument inputs, separate headphone output, 2 line outputs, optical ADAT / SPDIF input, monitor remote controls and built-in talkback microphone, the Apollo Twin X Duo has everything you need for a professional desktop study.
If you later need to expand the studio, you can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollo interfaces and six UAD units in total, so you can expand with more in / outs and more DSP along the way. If you later expand with an Apollo x rack interface, you can use the Apollo Twin X Duo as a monitor controller on the table, which also provides extra DSP and more in / out.
- A special edition of UA's acclaimed Apollo Twin X interface —with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, ®Pultec, ®and UA — a $ 1,300 value
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A / D and D / A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Produce with LUNA Recording System - a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac / Thunderbolt)
- Front panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT / SPDIF input
- Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more *
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support - on the phone and online - from knowledgeable audio engineers
Plug-ins in Apollo Heritage Edition:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverbs
Plug-ins in Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
- UA 610 B Tube Preamp & EQ
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb ProCustom Room Modeler
Save money and buy a UAD Custom Bundle or LUNA Creator Bundle!
Get the most out of your new interface with your own choice of bundled-price UAD plug-ins or the LUNA Creator Bundle with effects and virtual instruments for the LUNA Recording System.
This offer can be used at the same time as you buy your UA hardware, see more here.