In addition to providing a central power supply to racks and installations, the 19 ″ AH Power Conditioner with only 1 ns response time offers effective protection against power surges and spikes. High frequency filters ensure a high interference immunity and prevent interference with connected devices. The 8 female power sockets on the back panel are activated with a large rocker switch with integrated status LED; on the front panel, the AH Power Conditioner also has an unswitched power socket and an easily resettable 10 A automatic circuit breaker. The sturdy construction and the rugged 1U steel housing provide you with a reliable and long-lasting operation in mobile and stationary applications.
The AH PCL 10 PRO has two rack lights, a gooseneck lamp as well as a voltmeter and ammeter with individual, easy-to-read display for monitoring the voltage values and power consumption.
All AH power conditioners are supplied with four IEC connection cables.
- Product type: 19 "rack sockets
- Type: 19 ”/ 1 U
- Number of outlets (IEC C14): 9
- Input voltage: 230 V
- Nominal impedance: max. 10 A
- Impulse voltage protection: neutral wire to ground, outer conductor to neutral, outer conductors to protective light
- Response time: 1 ns
- Max. Overvoltage current: 6000A (8 × 20 μs pulse)
- Max. Surge energy: 70 joules pr. Contact
- Noise reduction: <20 dB, 1,5 MHz-200 MHz
- Network connection: IEC power cord
- Fuse: A 10
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 44,5 mm
- Depth: 190 mm
- Weight: 3,18 kg